Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RUBIK'S: AS COMPLICATED AS LIFE ITSELF



Way back when I was just a wandering kid, learning to tie my shoe and welcoming the breeze of life unto my little nostrils, I wonder what was Rubik's Cube for? It was so grotesque for me, I mean for me it's more than just a toy (because of its symbolism. I guess you really have to read further)

I was so awed by its multi-rotary sides and perfectly engineered mechanism. A cube within a cube. A handfuls of cube each moving in a perfect mechanical route.

Consequently, a single color dangles miles and miles of moves while you don't know the techniques yet. Thus, if you want to see your cube still arranged correctly, then careful in twisting it the first time you bought it, else that's the first and the last time you'll going to see it that way (except if you excuse me putting them back!).

I bought one vended at the side-walk. With affordable price (I guess its 20 pesos) comes affordable quality. After a day of use the colors become unison white!

Wow, before, I pound my head how to put respective colors back to its respective sides, now it's the other way around, since it's all white! Well, just a simple thought. If you can, buy the original. Anyway, as I am writing this stuff I have my new original one beside me (as my coach).

The thrill of learning makes me see things far, yet so near – I could ever come to the point where I can really assemble the cube again despite its complexity.

I put it this way. It's 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration. It's 99% of my effort and patience has been tried on the table and 1% of it from the World Wide Web where I get the necessary thought to do it. I'd like to clap my hands to this groundbreaking human brainchild, the Internet.

Hmmm, learning the cube is not a joke, as it is not a joke really when you'll get frustrated after a little consolation of completing one side and then losing it again for the sake of the other. Your head turns with the cube, as what your sit mate might have told you once.

The primary and simple colors you see (white, orange, blue, blue yellow, green and red) can never be mistaken to its complex assembly. These simple colors forebode great puzzle wonders that you'll ever meet in this world (no doubt it's one of the best puzzle and puzzle game in the toy kingdom).

The cube offers one of the most difficult puzzles in the world, paralleled to that of the Bermuda and other daunting phenomena in this world. I guess, the only difference is that, Bermuda is still manifesting its puzzling activities, while the cube has long been recreated to manifest more puzzling turnouts.

Anyway, it took me some kind of a week or two to learn and master the cube (of course I did eat my meals, took a bath, go to work, brush my teeth, go to sleep and forget about it, it's not so engrossing after all, besides that it's fun and annoying sometimes).

Nonetheless, there is only one thing I could admit and realize, Rubik's cube offers the same dilemma and complexity as life itself offers. The cube offers so much headache if you wanna go into a solo. It offers teasing puzzles. It offers bright and vexing color combinations.

But not much!

Take this: a standard and default Rubik's cube which is 3x3x3, offers you 43, 252, 003, 274, 489, 859, 000 possible configurations. I don't know how it came that way.

Well, that's what authority said. As for me, huh, I don't know about that, that's Math you know!?

It offers multifarious moves and combinations. All is corollary and mutually dedicated to a single purpose – to solve the cube. Each single move out of that color combinations plays a big part in solving the cube.

So, what do you think in your life as well as mine? If you have a problem, isn't it so easy as eating an apple pie if you were given those possible combinations to solve your problem? And yet life is more than just a hefty turn and twist of a cube. I'm quite sure life offers more “possible configurations” than the cube itself.

Yeah, life is hard; the craziest man on earth would not admit that!

But the way life offers daredevil puzzles and atrocities, is the same the way life offers possible solutions to them – we really just have to know the techniques.


☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment